IFRS Reporting Analyst
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Katie Slingo
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-02 retail London London Horseferry House, Horseferry Rd, Westminster, London SW1P 2AW GB SW1P 2AW GBP 300 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Luxury Retailer in central London is seeking an IFRS Reporting Analyst to join the team for 3 months.
As IFRS Reporting Analyst you will be working as part of the Group Financial Reporting team, with a focus on IFRS 16 Lease Accounting.
Working alongside the IFRS 16 Manager; the role will provide key support and insight into the reporting of leases under IFRS 16.
The role will include;
- supporting end to end process for lease accounting.
- working closely with regional finance and property teams to review their assessments of new leases.
- Preparation of disclosure information for interim and Year end Group reporting.
- creation of central accounting schedules for new and amended leases.
The role will require a strong attention to detail and the ability to produce monthly reports accurately and on a timely basis. There will also be a significant amount of interaction with regional finance and property teams, developing an understanding of developments and changes in the businesses property portfolio.
- ACA qualified ( or overseas equivalent)
- Good communication
- Ability to plan, organise and manage work efficiently
- Proven technical accounting ability.
For more information on the role and company please do get in touch.