Finance Business Partner
Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 advertising-and-pr Goole East Riding of Yorkshire GB DN14 7AE GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client are a leading name in the Yorkshire market. They currently require a talent accountant who is currently studying or recently completed their studies to join their existing team as a Finance Business Partner.
- Delivering accurate quarterly forecast and annual budget information. Supporting the Senior Finance Business Partners in continuously developing the processes.
- Management Information responsibility for specific allocated departments.
- As Finance Business Partner ensure the appropriate management of income and expenses against organisational plans and in accordance with performance measures, budgets, and forecasts.
- Producing variance analysis with quality and accuracy.
- Assisting in the production of Group Strategies for your allocated departments. From the group strategies producing and presenting KPI’s to all levels of stakeholders.
- Providing mentoring for Trainee Finance Business Partners.
- Provide commercial insights, analysis and recommendations in relation to performance assessment and improvement, financial sustainability, and investment cases.
- Supporting operational managers with projects, a minimum of 3 days a month to be working away from the finance team and sitting with the operational managers.
- Implement and validate non-financial metrics required to be used in reporting.
- Support the implementation of change to improve reporting to meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Promote and lead a culture that develops expert insight skills, encourages innovation and the identification of operational and process improvements.
- Leading and supporting the development of Agresso the Finance Accounting system, including further development of the reporting and the efficiency of finance processes.
- Involvement in producing returns for external bodies, such as the Group VAT return.
- Supporting the Senior Finance Business Partners with year end accounts and audit.
- Ensuring group accounting policies are consistently applied.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Business Partners with any new acquisitions.
- Assisting any Senior Management with ad hoc projects and queries.
If you are interested in this Finance Business Partner role then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now.