Finance Business Partner
Salary £48,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 accountancy Hitchin Hertfordshire GB GBP 48000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity for a newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant to join a rapidly expanding business in Hertfordshire, working within their Commercial Finance team. My client are open to meeting with people who are currently working in industry or making a first move from practice. To be successful for this role you must be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), be driven, have strong work ethic and have confidence liaise with all levels of management (non finance) staff.
Some of your responsabilities for this role will include:
- Partner directly with the directors for Sales and their teams to drive future revenue.
- Analysis of all data, financial and non-financial, to identify performance opportunities and issues facing the Commercial Sales channels
- Interpret financial and non-financial data and present this to the Commercial Sales teams in a clear, concise manner to drive actions to improve revenue and profit performance
- Effective communication of those insights to support the development of the key strategic goals of the channel directors, including growth through sales and retention, optimisation of the current estate, churn where appropriate and sensitivity analysis to drive the value agenda
- Communication of insights through standard repeating forums (eg, monthly Commercial Board Review) and ad hoc reviews (eg. Feedback and review of financials on a sales opportunity)
- Providing commercial insight/input to Commercial Finance Manager and FP&A Manager as part of the Budget and Forecast cycles
- KPI reporting to support Commercial decision making
If this role is of interest please send across your CV to email@example.com