Finance Business Partner
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 accountancy Chester Cheshire GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This great organisation in Chester are looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join the business in a newly created role.
Working with an impressive Head of Finance, committed to your long term development, your core duties will include;
- Lead performance management, reviewing businesses commercial performance in relation to complex budgets
- Support multiple stakeholders within leadership team to define and produce key performance measures and to create and drive activity in line with group strategy
- Provide transparency evidenced by clear linkage of divisional results to statutory results whilst ensuring compliance with statutory and group financial obligations.
- Create an annual budget for allocated division in accordance with the financial planning process
- Month end reporting - summarise financial position, issues, action identification and tracking.
- Contribute to trading performance - provide commercial narrative, insight, summarise and track material issues and actions.
- Support the Finance Director by driving improvements to financial accountability across the division and organisation and improving financial processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support decision-making and monitoring of financial performance.
- Formal finance qualification: CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast growth and changing environment would be advantageous
- Strong business partnering skills in supporting and challenging senior stakeholders in relation to a large budget.
- Strong systems experience, working with multiple finance systems
- Strong operational delivery track record motivated to implement/deliver on time to quality standards and build new efficient processes.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships and ability to manage complex stakeholder relationship
This is an ideal opportunity for any accountant looking to join a business in a Finance Business Partner role that will allow for long term development in a business that is readying for widespread growth and change over the next few years. Working in a highly visible role, the successful Finance Business Partner will have the chance to develop their role quickly, working with senior stakeholders and growing influence in the strategic direction of the business.