Location Potters BarFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 accountancy Potters Bar Hertfordshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified (ACA,ACCA) to join a growing business based in Herts.
The role of Expenses Accountant will suit an ACA first move from practice or a newly qualified ACCA with good technical accounting background.
This role will work closely with the Finance Director and also support the Senior Finance Manager on monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
Some of your responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing analysis and commentary to the Finance Director and senior management budget holders on overheads on a monthly basis.
- Performing complex monthly recharges for intra-group companies.
- Producing monthly expense packs and supporting analysis.
- Drafting Overhead and FTE Board papers for the Finance Director.
- Leading the reduction of processing times for monthly and quarterly reporting through utilisation of the GL expense module to migrate from Excel based reporting.
- Design, build and implement expense reports for use by Finance and budget holders.
- Managing the expenses (and treatment) of costs for two major projects. Working closely with the Sponsor and project lead, providing support and guidance through period of project.
- Provide advice in forecasting annual UK budget process (4 years ahead).
If you are interested and would like to here more about this opportunity please email your CV across to me at firstname.lastname@example.org