Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 transport-and-rail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This well established business on the outskirts of Liverpool city centre are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Management Accountant to join their large accounting function due to an internal move.
Reporting to an impressive Financial Controller, committed to your long term development, your core duties will include;
- Preparation of management accounts, forecasting and budgets
- Improve and develop the quality and efficiency of financial/management information required throughout the business
- Support departmental managers in managing their financial budgets
- Support operational teams in producing periodic financial reports and associated financial analysis; exception reporting, reporting trends and key performance indicators
- Provide assistance with continuous improvement work that is being carried out within the finance area or wider business arena
- Ideally suited for a Newly qualified accountant with up 2 years years post-qualified experience (ideally CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of the manufacturing or logistics sector would be strongly advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to communicate with all levels both internally and externally
- Strong time management skills, and able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong management accounting duties, comfortable with an outwardly facing management accountant role
This is an exciting opportunity for any newly qualified accountant looking for a role in a household name business that can offer genuine long term progression. With a large finance function with opportunities for mobility & multiple up-coming projects, it's a perfect chance to join a "career" defining business.