Salary £200 - £250 per day
Location Hemel HempsteadCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-11-10 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Qualified Accountant to join a market leading business based in Hemel Hempstead. The role has specific responsibility for compliance reporting within the EMEA & UK entities.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- VAT process: coordination with global shared service centre team for posting VAT payment journals, completing BS reconciliations, arranging payments, etc.
- Preparation and filing of the new payments practices and policy reporting
- Office of national statistics submissions
- Compliance management and maintenance / improvement of process documentation.
- Other Adhoc compliance reporting
- Demonstrable experience working in a Finance role within in an international global business environment.
- A good working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics
- Fluency in English. Other European language will be an advantage.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Must have solid knowledge of VAT returns preparation and filing.
- Must be hardworking and results focused
- Must show confidence in communication to a wide range of audiences and present information in a clear, professional and open manner.
- Requires strong oral, written and formal presentation skills.
- Significantly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work with outsourced and/or cross-functional teams to provide direction.
- Must be able to work in and bring structure to ambiguous environments.