Financial Reporting Controller
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
DHL Express dominate the fast-paced delivery and courier market. Used by businesses and people worldwide, this role will be working for a business that had not only seen significant growth but has substantial growth ahead. This role for a Financial Reporting Controller will suit a technically minded analyst or manager looking to progress into industry from a practice background.
Financial Reporting Controller key responsibilities:
- Liaise with board directors to ensure financial compliance within the business.
- Be responsible for the overall integrity, accuracy and completeness of monthly actual reporting of the Express UK results.
- Build productive partnerships with the financial controllers, Finance management, the auditors, international shared service centre and UK tax team.
- Manage the introduction of IFRS 16 which, initially is a key part of this role.
- Oversee preparation of the annual Financial Statements, including liaising with the UK tax team to assist with the Corporation Tax return.
Financial Reporting Controller key requirements:
- ACA trained is preferred but ACCA will be considered
- Top 20 UK practice trained is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced, energetic environment is key
- Strong auditing skills
Key role benefits/ work perks:
- Exceptional bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Development programmes
- Excellent working environment
DHL value their employees progression with the business, so bespoke coaching courses and skill identification courses are rolled out across the board. Because of the nature of their work, this role will be fast paced and challenging, but the professional rewards will be significant for the successful candidate.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please apply below or to discuss the role in further detail, please contact Isobel Salino on +44 (0) 1344 233 280 or at Isobel.email@example.com.