Group Financial Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Roberts
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global leader in luxury hospitality is currently looking for a qualified Group Financial Analyst to join their extremely high calibre team based in Central London.
A global leader in luxury hospitality is currently looking for a qualified Group Financial Analyst to join their high calibre Finance team based in Central London.
The Group Financial Analyst will be a key component of the Group Finance function in what is a wide and varied role offering experience of many different aspects of operational finance and financial reporting. Main areas of responsibility will include quarterly financial reporting to the NYSE and analysis of regional performance and KPIs for monthly management information and quarterly earnings releases, along with production of board materials, accounting for property acquisition or disposal transactions and other ad hoc projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quarterly financial reporting
- Preparation of various disclosures in the financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Drafting management’s discussion of performance for the financial statements
- Calculation of adjusted EBITDA, net debt ratio and other schedules for quarterly earnings call
- Monthly management information
- Analysis of performance by segment and foreign exchange impact
- Analysis of occupancy & rate KPIs
- Assistance with preparation and review of materials for Board meetings
- Liaising with individual property finance teams to understand reasons for key balance sheet movements
- Assisting with accounting for property acquisition or disposal transactions
- Working with local finance teams to calculate gain on sale
- Analysis of discontinued operations and assets held for sale for disclosure in financial statements
- Capital expenditure tracking
- Monitoring of capital expenditure on major refurbishment projects
- Documenting conclusions in memo format
- Managing the accounting for two small businesses
- Producing quarterly management accounts
- Other ad hoc projects, e.g. statistical reporting, advising local Financial Controllers
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or Equivalent)
- Ideally within Practice looking to make a move into industry
- Experience in producing high-quality analysis and reporting
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and adapt as circumstances require
*If you are interested in this position, please click to apply or email me at email@example.com.
*If you aren't interested but know someone who might be, referrals always welcome. We offer £200 vouchers for any successful placed referrals!