Salary £45,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 11 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client, a well know Manufacturing Company, on the recruitment of a Management Accountant Role with salary of up to £48,000.
Robert Walters Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client, a well know Manufacturing Company, on the recruitment of a Management Accountant Role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is newly Qualified or finalist CIMA or ACCA Qualification. The role is based in Stevenage and you will be part of a large finance team.
As a Management Accountant you will be the main finance contact for one of the business unit.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Develop a close working relationship with the business unit and act as their key point of contact, delivering clear and supportive communication.
- Review of monthly management reports and quarterly financial schedules to feed into Group consolidations
- Contribute to the biannual budgeting process
- Contribute to the preparation of biannual accounts and ensure they are successfully prepared within the agreed timetable
- Discuss with the Financial Controller all events that that may affect group or business unit reporting
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of VAT
We are looking for a newly qualified or finalist ACCA or CIMA accountant who is able to demonstrate where they have made improvements to existing processes. You must have strong experience in delivering customer service and able confident in working as part of a team as well as independent. You must want to take on a certain level of responsibility and gain experience working close with one core part of the business.
A well known Manufacturing company with turnover of over £1bn. They offer a excellent career opportunities based in Stevenage.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of circa £45 plus 15% bonus and many other company specific benefits.
If you are interested in the role and have the relevant experience then please send your CV to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com