Finance Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + 15% bonus
Location Bishop's Stortford
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 03 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A market leading business on the Herts / Essex border are seeking a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, key Finance Business Partner responsibilities will include:
- Work with senior divisional management and Finance Director to help develop the medium and long term business plans including appropriate performance targets and metrics
- Provide objective challenge regarding spend plans and take a proactive role in looking for opportunities to deliver services more efficiently and effectively and investigate opportunities
- Support the business in assuming greater degrees of financial accountability by providing local coaching and training to improve financial confidence and competence across the divisional management team
- To provide forward looking insight and challenge, adding demonstrable value through delivering business commercial insights - acting as a catalyst for business'change
- Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships
- Work collaboratively with members of the Finance Business Partner community to promote and share business partnering ideas, learnings, experiences and best practice.
- Review financial performance information and plans - including the annual budget and the division's monthly management accounts & forecasting
- Act as a positive representative for Finance with business stakeholders
- Take a proactive approach in supporting staff development, performances and career progression
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Previous Business Partnering experience
- Advanced excel skills
This business is looking to hire an outstanding individual who has already achieved fast track progression. Ideally from an ACA or CIMA background with strong commercial experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and competitive culture with unrivalled succession planning opportunities.
If you feel your experience closely matches the above criteria then please send your CV to email@example.com