Financial Reporting Supervisor
Salary £34000 - £39000 per annum + benefits
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Financial Reporting Supervisor role has recently become available at a renowned top 10 accountancy practice based at their office in Central Milton Keynes. This role will see the successful candidate combine both their technical accounting expertise in terms of preparing a clients financial statements/management accounts alongside supervising a small team of more junior staff.
The Financial Reporting Supervisor will do the following;
- Profitably manage a portfolio of clients; briefing junior staff on the clients business and pre-assignment instructions
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements, management accounts and VAT returns
- Liaising with the clients throughout the year and practising the principles of excellent client service at all times
- Responsible for the teams personal development through 1-1 monthly reviews and supporting them through their accounting qualification
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Financial Reporting Supervisor?
- ACA or ACCA part or fully qualified (or equivalent)
- Ideally your experience will come from a practice environment
- You will posses detailed knowledge of modern financial reporting standards including UK GAAP
- High quality client facing skills
- Experience with multiple accounting systems
Working for a reputable accountancy practice that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Financial Reporting Supervisor would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 01908 044009 to find out more.