Interim Management Accountant
Salary Up to £250 per day
Consultant Aaron Grewal
Date posted 03 August 2022midlands accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-08-03 2022-09-02 banking Leicester Leicestershire GB GBP 250 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Interim Management Accountant Leicester Hybrid 3 to 6 months Up to £250 day rate An opportunity has become available for an Interim Management Accountant to join an established company on a 3 to 6 month contract with a day rate of up to £250 (depending on experience) based in Leicester. This will be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adding another great company experience to your profile.
Duties of the Interim Management Accountant:
• Ensure the accuracy of group consolidation process and that all information is accurate and reported to the required time frames, including the intercompany reconciliation process
• Support the Group Financial Controller in preparing the group financial statements and tax calculations
• Maintain and develop the group consolidation software and group accounting manual
• Support the audit process and production of published financial statements
• Support group treasury requirements
• Ensure all new accounting standards are analysed for impact on the group and implemented across all group companies, providing appropriate training and support
• Manage the statutory accounts process and corporate tax compliance process for relevant companies
• Ensure that the group transfer pricing policy is maintained and applied for intra-group transactions, especially cross-border transactions
• Maintain statutory registers and tax authorities reporting requirements
• Provide cover to other parts of the finance function
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as required by the Group Financial Director and Group Financial Controller
• Other duties commensurate with the skills and experience of the person in the role
Requirements of the Interim Management Accountant:
• IT literate with systems experience and good excel skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Flexible, hardworking and honest individual who can work as part of a team
Salary: £200 - £225 per dayLocation: Stratford-upon-AvonDate posted: 10 August 2022Interim Accountant Warwickshire Office based 3 months £200 to £225 day rate An opportunity has become available for an Interim Accountant to join an established company on a 3 month contract with a day rate of up to £225 (depending on experience) based in Warwickshire. This will be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adding another great company experience to your profile.
Salary: £200 - £225 per dayLocation: RedditchDate posted: 15 July 2022An opportunity has become available for an Interim Management Accountant to join an established company on a 3 month contract with a day rate of £200 to £225 (depending on experience) based in Redditch. This will be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adding another great company experience to your profile.
Salary: Up to £350 per dayLocation: WarwickDate posted: 02 August 2022Project Accountant Warwick Based Hybrid working 6 month contract Up to £350 day rate inside IR35 Robert Walters has partnered with a well known client who we have worked with many times before, looking for a Project Accountant to join them for 6 months on a hybrid basis. The main focus will be to provide financial support to a number of projects and proactively support the management information, forecast and financial reporting on certain projects.
Salary: £250 - £300 per dayLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 29 July 2022Interim Finance Business Partner Wolverhampton Remote working with occasional site visits when required 6 month contract, Temp to Perm Up to £300 day rate We have partnered with a client who has exciting opportunities in their Finance team for Finance Business Partners who will work in partnership with leaders across their clinical and corporate directorates and systems. These collectives will share ownership and accountability for deliverables, maintaining a line of sight to company outcomes. They are looking for Finance Business Partners with previous social care experience to join their finance team and take responsibility for all aspects of business partnering within their business, providing expert financial management advice and support
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 27 July 2022Our client, an award-winning and reputable banking service provider based in the Midlands is looking for a Senior Finance Accountant to join the finance department in a time of growth. To oversee efficient and effective financial accounting processes in support of the integrity of the Group’s general ledger, managing a team and the delivery of robust and well-controlled financial information, which is used as the foundation of all of the Group’s financial reporting.