Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Dave Yate
Date posted 25 July 2022midlands accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a prestigious professional services firm are looking Management Accountant for the delivery of management accounts looking at processes across the Group including budgeting and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Ensure the management accounts and commentary are relevant to the partnership
- Critically review and analyse the UK Management Accounts, reporting key areas of opportunity or concern to the Group Accounting Manager
- Oversee production of consolidation management accounts for the International firm, ensuring all significant variances are understood
- Lead meetings with the key stakeholders for elements of the budget including cooperation team leaders, client relationship managers, office managers and heads of group functions
Key essentials of the Management Accountant
- A Qualified Financial professional (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Previous management accounting or internal reporting experience
- Ability to summarise complex data for management
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 01 August 2022Our client, an global manufacturer are looking for a management accountant to support and assist the financial departments with month end and year end reporting. Directly reporting into the Financial Controller.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 21 July 2022High growth, stable service sector company based in Staffordshire is looking to appoint a new Finance Manager due to a promotion with in the team. The Finance Manager will be central in the decision making and evolution of a growing finance function in a fast paced environment with promotion and career growth opportunities for the right person. Naturally, this role would suit someone who relishes a hybrid work process and someone who enjoys working flexibly.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 10 August 2022Our client, are recruiting an Operations Tax Specialist A fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile tax team and be responsible for US and UK operational tax reporting for a global Fintech business.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 09 August 2022Assisting the Senior Commercial Finance Manager and their key stakeholders, the Finance Analyst with assist in analysing and reporting on the key business drivers, with emphasis on company, store performance and cost control.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client one of the fastest growing brands around the UK are looking to recruit a Finance Business Analyst to integrate into their finance team and work closely with their Management Accountant to create Financial Reporting Analysis on a monthly basis.