Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Dave Yate
Date posted 21 July 2022midlands accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity for those that want to make the move into tech. A Birmingham based SAAS business are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to work closely with the Financial Controller. Hybrid working is in place with a guaranteed step up to Finance Manager within an 18- 24 month period as they look to grow the finance function.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Consolidating management accounts and presenting them to senior stakeholders.
- Cash flow forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations, raising sales invoices
- Reviewing performance against budget and variance analysis
- Interpretation of financial data to operational team members
- Help develop new reporting in excel, dashboards & financial summaries
- Ensure all KPI's & month-end reporting deadlines are met
- Visiting and supporting the key stakeholders around the business with management information and understanding
- Suggest ways to develop finance processes to ensure controls are robust & in line with requirements of the business.
- Preparing and presenting the annual budget.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including business managers, the board and auditors.
- Completion of the monthly reporting pack.
- Implementing and maintaining accounting controls.
- Quarterly forecasting process.
Essential Requirements of the Management Accountant
- 2/3 years post qualification experience ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Several years post qualification experience in a Management Accounting role
- Ideally with experience managing a small team in an SME
- Advanced excel skills and experience building forecasting models
- Experience of working with a SAGE finance system an advantage
Salary: Up to £250 per dayLocation: LeicesterDate posted: 03 August 2022Interim Management Accountant Leicester Hybrid 3 to 6 months Up to £250 day rate An opportunity has become available for an Interim Management Accountant to join an established company on a 3 to 6 month contract with a day rate of up to £250 (depending on experience) based in Leicester. This will be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adding another great company experience to your profile.
Salary: £200 - £225 per dayLocation: RedditchDate posted: 15 July 2022An opportunity has become available for an Interim Management Accountant to join an established company on a 3 month contract with a day rate of £200 to £225 (depending on experience) based in Redditch. This will be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adding another great company experience to your profile.
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annum + Car Allowance + BonusLocation: CoventryDate posted: 05 August 2022Our client, a growing, private equity backed, B2B service in Coventry looking for a Treasury Controller to assist the CFO in the management of the cash and liquidity position, including the provision of accurate cashflow forecasts and analysis.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022A family owned SME are recruiting a financial controller to report to their Managing Director, oversee the company's financial performance, and guide its accounting operations. You would be the go-to person in finance with a small team reporting into you.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: RedditchDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client, a leading manufacturing business based in South Birmingham is looking for a Group Accountant to join them in a time of unprecedented growth. The successful candidate will report into the Group Financial Controller whilst managing the financial data, improving the accounts processes, and ensuring compliance with group accounting policies.