Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Location City Of ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Clooney
Date posted 13 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 accountancy City Of Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading leisure business, in the search for a Management Accountant to join the Finance Division in Manchester City Centre.
You will work closely with the Reporting Manager within Corporate Services to provide essential management accounting support to the Finance Business Partners. Implementing and driving continuous improvement in the content of the management accounts, increasing their relevance in a constantly changing business and financial landscape. You will be a primary financial contact and be a key member of the financial team that strives for continuous growth and development.
• You will manage the production, distribution and communication of management accounts and other relevant supporting documentation to the relevant department and division leads; ensuring that each department has a clear understanding of their financial position and landscape.
• You will be responsible for efficiently producing monthly and quarterly management accounts in a timely manner to a set timescale. You will ensure that output is ready for review and delivered to internal and external stakeholders within that established timeframe.
• You will liaise closely with the Reporting Manager to continuously implement and drive improvement of management accounts and ensure that their value is recognised in the everchanging financial world. You will be able to make informed decisions regarding management accounts and be able to make clear reports to the Reporting Manager and Division heads. You will be a drive for change, and an advocate for continued development with financial reports.
• You will be able to produce financial modelling, where necessary, to help support decision making. You will be able to challenge others in the decision-making process and be able to provide financial evidence to support in any strategic changes.
• Provide guidance and support to non-finance business users on the Finance system
Key skills preferred;
• CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
• Management experience desirable
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate financial figures to key stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business during a sustained period of growth. You will work in a collaborative, high performing team, supporting the financial growth of the business. Please apply to email@example.com
Salary: Excellent benefitsLocation: OldhamDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading, international manufacturing provider in Manchester. We are looking for a driven Management Accountant to take ownership of the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and production of the management accounts for the US subsidiary.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in partnership with a global media business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Management Accountant to join their central Manchester offices. This role is offering hybrid working and is flexible with working hours. The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
Salary: Excellent benefitsLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading, international manufacturing provider in Manchester. We are looking for a driven Management Accountant to take ownership of the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and production of the management accounts for the US subsidiary. Reporting to the UK Financial Director, you will oversee the preparation and delivery of the US month end accounts, P&L, reconciled balance sheets, cash flows, and the development and delivery of functional leadership team requirements and business KPI’s. You will take a ‘hands on’ approach to deliver the production of monthly accounts, offering insightful commentary and analysis to highlight potential issues and improvements.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 15 August 2022My client, a leading PE backed leisure company in the North West, are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading services provider in Manchester. We are looking for a driven Financial Account to take ownership of the Company’s Fixed Asset activities and to join and lead an established finance team with the opportunity to make an impact on the business and its clients.