Salary Up to £45,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Kerr
Date posted 06 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Management Accountant £45,000 Manchester
Robert Walters are excited to be exclusively representing a successful blue-chip business who, due to continued success, are seeking an ambitious Management Accountant to join the finance team within one of their most exciting and fastest growing divisions. This is essentially a divisional number 2 role which involves a mix of reporting, analysis and commercial value adding duties.
You will ensure that accurate, technically robust managements accounts are produced in a timely manner along with providing analysis on opportunities and risks helping to facilitate continued growth and success.
• Assist the divisional number 1 in running the finance team.
• Support month end close process, ensuring that ledgers are closed to strict deadlines.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of all aspects of the divisional accounts, calculate and post relevant journals to ensure the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance.
• Assist with provision of divisional accounts and support the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners of the relevant division.
• Assist the Senior Accountant to ensure all monthly reports are timely and accurate.
• Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
• Assist with delivery of group service levels and support KPIs to internal and external customers.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist delivery of SLAs across Finance.
• Interact with transactional teams to aid continuous improvement.
• Work towards and contribute to driving a continual improvement mindset within your team and the wider group finance team.
• Assist management to develop the team and manage internal and external relationships.
• Develop necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company’s business.
The successful individual:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
• Experience of using SAP or similar ERP systems along with advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to engage stakeholders and colleagues effectively to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with.
• Confidence to build effective internal relationships with stakeholders of various seniorities.
• Experience of developing and mentoring more junior colleagues.
• A positive attitude and the desire to want to prof
This role requires a self-motivated and focused individual with a strong varied accounting background and the ambition to learn, develop and progress within a global blue-chip business.
For further details please contact Jonathan Kerr at Robert Walters directly.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 29 July 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a technology business in Manchester. We are looking for a driven and experienced Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) Management Accountant to join an established finance team, reporting into the Head of RTR.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + BonusLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 18 July 2022Highly acquisitive Manchester based tech business has created a new opening for a Management Accountant, (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified, to join their growing finance team.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 21 June 2022Assistant Management Accountant Warrington office Based 25,000 - 30000, negotiable Study support & development
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 08 June 2022An opportunity has arisen for an AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier to join a successful business in Kirkby where you will assist the Management Accountant and Finance Business Partner in the delivery of the Management Accounts.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 31 May 2022An opportunity has arisen for an AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier to join a successful business in Kirkby where you will assist the Management Accountant and Finance Business Partner in the delivery of the Management Accounts.