Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Dave Yate
Date posted 23 June 2022midlands accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 banking Rugby Warwickshire GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to drive the growth of a start-up site. The successful candidate will have responsibility for a number of weekly and monthly reporting tasks. Working closely with operational teams, they will analyse the performance of the P&L, prepare budgets, forecasts and play an important role in client facing meetings.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant
• Manage the weekly production of costings for several P&Ls
• Submit weekly costings and KPI information to operational teams and head office
• Creation and maintenance of accurate MI for the operational team
• Produce monthly management accounts for all profit centres • Investigate and explain variances in the management accounts
• Produce monthly review pack of financial and operational management information for discussion with customers at review meetings
• Produce annual budgets and periodic reforecasts for all profit centres • Invoice and credit control customers and update Company cash forecast
• Deal with site suppliers including self-billing subcontract hauliers on a weekly basis • Maintain accurate purchase ordering
• Numerous ad-hoc reports and project tasks as required
• Some travel This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
Key Requirements for the Management Accountant
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Attention to detail and analytical approach
• Clear and succinct communicator at all levels
• Experienced in accounts preparation, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and income deferral.
• Questioning and enquiring approach with a real desire to seek out new methods that will allow more efficient provision of accurate financial data.
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 09 May 2022Our client, a well-known and established transportation business are looking for a Management Accountant to assist in Forecasts/Budget and Medium Term Plans for functional areas of the business, within specified deadline. This company offers fantastic benefits, hybrid working is of course in place.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LeicestershireDate posted: 22 June 2022An excellent opportunity is available with a leading provider of pharmaceutical wholesaling and logistics solutions to independent pharmacists and global pharmaceutical manufacturers for a Risk and Assurance Manager to cover North, NI and Scotland. You will ensure that there is an effective control environment covering all aspects of accounting, administration and operations.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client, a Private Equity backed organisation with large growth are looking for a Financial Accountant to manage the accounting, reporting, treasury, audit and tax functions of allocated private equity funds, direct investment funds and structured products. This is offering fantastic benefits and flexibility and of course, hybrid working.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a rapidly growing Birmingham based business is looking to on-board a Internal Audit and Risk Specialist to join the team at our European HQ in Birmingham. The specialist will be joining the Head of internal audit, working within a small, but technologically leveraged team. The specialist will have the opportunity to gain experience and progress within the organisation.
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annumLocation: Brierley HillDate posted: 10 June 2022Reporting to the Commercial Financial Controller providing financial analysis to the Asset Management team / Directors on the performance of the properties across the UK portfolio.