Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 20 June 2022london accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-06-20 2022-07-20 media London London GB wc2e 9ab GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An amazing brand new role has become available for a Management Accountant to work for an exciting and fast growing Media business based in the heart of London.
What you’ll be doing:
This role's primary focus will be to prepare monthly management accounts for three entities and consolidation for group reporting. Key duties include (but are not limited to):
- Review & prepare accruals and prepayments to ensure all monthly postings to the P&L are accurate along with supporting schedules, verifying agreement to ledger.
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations - Responsibility for ensuring a robust monthly balance sheet and providing a full analysis of all unexpected balances.
- Prepare Month end deferred and accrued revenue journals, ensuring proper revenue recognition and reporting reconciliation.
- WIP management - prepare expense/cost journal entries with rigorous closing schedules and account reconciliations.
- Support the year end process, including liaising with external auditors on areas of responsibility and provide prompt and accurate responses to all queries.
- Prepare quarterly VAT Returns and submit to HMRC via portal ensuring VAT liabilities are settled in a timely manner.
If you feel this great role working as a Management Accountant working for an exciting and fast growing Media business based in London then please do get in touch by applying for this role and also sending me your CV directly to Jamie.Hall@WaltersPeople.co.uk.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Management Accountant to work for a global Media business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Financial Accountant to work for a global Media business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022Do you have experience with credit control and billing? Have you had experience working within a Professional Services business? Would joining a rapidly growing and Financial Services organisation be of interest to you? As a result of continued success and growth, we are currently partnering with a recognisable forward-thinking organisation that is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join there team in Central London. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager the position of credit controller will take responsibility of raising customer invoices, handling disputed bills, sending out monthly client statements along with chasing overdue invoices primarily by telephone.
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 July 2022Junior Management Accountant position working for a boutique fitness group with four fitness studios across London. Also have a digital platform, which has enabled bringing the infectious energy of their studios into people’s homes. Type: Permanent Address: Central London Package: Up to £36,000 + company discounts + study support Hybrid: Mixed office and home working on Fridays The role: Looking for a confident Junior Management Accountant to join our finance team.
Salary: £150 - £190 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022If you're a bright, motivated Accounts Assistant (or equivalent), this is a fantastic opportunity on a 3 month contract that will see you building on a strong foundation in the basics of a finance and accounting function. Working within an exciting Investment Fund in London this opening will see you have great exposure to the industry specifics.