Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus & Hybrid
Consultant Stephen Sutherland
Date posted 17 June 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-06-21 2022-08-16 accountancy Hatfield Hertfordshire GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client who are based in Hatfield, on the recruitment of an excellent Management Accountant position. This is an ideal role for a part a finalist or newly qualified management accountant who would like to work for a leading UK brand. A great opportunity to gain some business partnering experience.
Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client who are based in Hatfield, on the recruitment of an excellent Management Accountant position.
This is an ideal Management Accountant role for a finalist or newly qualified management accountant who would like to work for a leading UK buisness based in Hatfield. A great opportunity to gain some business partnering experience in the multi-site leisure sector.
The Management Accountant will work closely with general managers and operational teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Accountability for the financial reporting of multiple income streams as well as various revenue and cost lines. Production of management accounts, including prepayments, accruals, variance analysis.
- Month-end reporting, including the production of the Finance Close Pack, and Regional Review Packs, used by the Board as the primary documents for assessing business performance; Updating the monthly packs to reflect true performance of the company.
- Supporting the FP&A team in the process of budgeting and forecasting for the allocated revenue lines.
- Weekly forecast of the revenue for each club, region and total company.
- Liaising with the Reporting Services team to constantly improve reports and develop new ones to help General Managers have better understanding and a clearer view of their P&L.
- Working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance and developing monthly and weekly reports based on bookings and cash received.
- Finance Business Partnering with clubs from four UK Regions, dealing with P&L queries and helping them understand their P&L.
We are looking for an experienced management accountant (finalist or newly qualified) who would like to do some business partnering with general managers and operations teams.
Circa £50-55k plus up to 10% performance related bonus, pension, 25 days holiday and hybrid working in the office 3 days per week.
Salary: £53,000 - £63,000 per annumLocation: HitchinDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client on the recruitment of a great new Senior Management Accountant Business Partner role. Great business partnering role. Based near Hitchin and offering hybrid working 2-3 days in the office.
Salary: £75,000 - £82,000 per annum + Bonus & HybridLocation: WatfordDate posted: 27 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting for a Group Financial Controller position based in Watford with a SME business, circa £80-90 mill TO. Consolidation experience; P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow is essential, 10 entites. Circa £75,000 - £82,000 salary.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: HoddesdonDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to partner with a business just East of Hoddeson looking for a Cost Accountant, ideally with a Manufacturing background to join their team. The business is looking to continue growing with aims of breaking business records following an exceptional last few years and some recent investments. This is a permanent role and will be reporting into the Financial Controller. You will be expected to be responsible for ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + + BonusLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 14 June 2022A Bedfordshire based business are looking for an Operations FP&A Controller.
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + Bonus & SharesLocation: WatfordDate posted: 13 June 2022Robert Walters are exclusively partnering with an international business based near Watford on the recruitment of an excellent Finance Director- EMEA role. We are looking for an someone experienced in accounting across multiple entities in Europe and multiple currencies who has UK/US GAAP experience and management of a large team reviewing and checking balance sheet and TB.