Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Elizabeth Wooliscroft
Date posted 14 June 2022london accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-06-14 2022-07-14 retail London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading, London based retail business seeking to recruit a Management Accountant on a 6 month contract basis
Great opportunity to join a leading Retail business on a 6 month contract basis. Based in London, the role of Management Accountant will be responsible for the month end management accounts and for overseeing the transactional team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of Management Accountant will include:
- Coordinating the month end process
- Preparing the monthly management accounts pack
- Managing the quarterly bank audits
- Supporting the year end statutory audit
- Assisting with preparation of UK subsidiary and Group accounts
- Preparing bank reporting as required
- Preparing and posting of month end accruals, prepayments and other journals
- Managing and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Providing financial support to the Heads of Department to aid decision making
- Preparing the balance sheet reconciliations, identifying and explaining key variances
- Qualified Accountant with experience of working in Retail finance
- Strong management accounts experience and ideally knowledge of IFRS
- Able to work independently
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks
- Advanced IT skills
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022A great opportunity to join a leading Sports Media business as Management Accountant. Based in London, this is a pivotal role in one of their established divisions.
Salary: £54,000 - £60,000 per annum + 20% bonus + excellent large company bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 26 May 2022At this incredibly exciting time for the UK job market - another new opportunity exists to work for a FTSE 250 FMCG based at a hugely desirable Central London location We are seeking qualified finance professionals (or overseas equivalent) who possess previous experience across management accounting, budgeting, forecasting, analysis etc in industry or alternatively those seeking a first move from practice.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Competitive benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 May 2022Are you an experienced Management Accountant seeking a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record producing management accounts for multiple entities? Would you thrive within a dynamic environment in the Real Estate industry? As a result of continued growth, we are partnering with a prestigious Real Estate business to find an experienced Management Accountant to join their team based out of their Central London office.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: South West LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022Great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a South West London based, Retail business on a 6 month contract basis
Salary: bonus + competitive benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022As a result of ongoing successes and investment, a brand new opportunity exists for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a hugely successful international retail and ecommerce brand.