Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus & Hybrid
Consultant Stephen Sutherland
Date posted 08 June 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 accountancy Hatfield Hertfordshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading UK Leisure brand, based in Hatfield, on the recruitment of an excellent Management Accountant position. This is an ideal role for a part a finalist or newly qualified management accountant who would like to work for a leading UK leisure brand. A great opportunity to gain some business partnering experience in the multi-site leisure sector.
Robert Walters are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading UK Leisure brand, based in Hatfield, on the recruitment of an excellent Management Accountant position.
This is an ideal Management Accountant role for a finalist or newly qualified management accountant who would like to work for a leading UK leisure brand based in Hatfield. A great opportunity to gain some business partnering experience in the multi-site leisure sector.
The Management Accountant will work closely with general managers and operational teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Accountability for the financial reporting of multiple income streams as well as various revenue and cost lines. Production of management accounts, including prepayments, accruals, variance analysis.
- Month-end reporting, including the production of the Finance Close Pack, and Regional Review Packs, used by the Board as the primary documents for assessing business performance; Updating the monthly packs to reflect true performance of the company.
- Supporting the FP&A team in the process of budgeting and forecasting for the allocated revenue lines.
- Weekly forecast of the revenue for each club, region and total company.
- Liaising with the Reporting Services team to constantly improve reports and develop new ones to help General Managers have better understanding and a clearer view of their P&L.
- Working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance and developing monthly and weekly reports based on bookings and cash received.
- Finance Business Partnering with clubs from four UK Regions, dealing with P&L queries and helping them understand their P&L.
We are looking for an experienced management accountant (finalist or newly qualified) who would like to do some business partnering with general managers and operations teams in the multi-site Leisure sector.
Circa £45-50k plus up to 10% performance related bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, 2 x gym memberships and hybrid working in the office 3 days per week.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LutonDate posted: 20 June 2022Financial Accountant - 12 month FTC - Travel Company - Luton (up to 4 days per week remote working) - Circa £40k-£45k
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 18 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be exclusively working in partnership with our client, a successful fast growing business who are based in St. Albans recruiting a Graduate Management Accountant position.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annumLocation: Potters BarDate posted: 12 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering a client based in Potters Bar looking for 2 Accounts Payable Clerk members to join their large team. The roles have been created due to an increase in contracts resulting in an increase in workload. The business is looking to continue growing as it has over the past few years whilst continuing to invest in their talented best in class finance team. These are permanent roles and will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be expected to assist the rest of the team with data entry, processing invoices, and accurately recording transactions.
Salary: £27,500 - £29,000 per annum + + 1,000 bonusLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 06 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to partner with a client based in St. Albans, looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to join their busy and ambitious team. The business offers a great opportunity to learn and for the successful person to develop themselves and become a long-term mainstay in their team. The team is close-knit with a and everyone gets along with each other in a collaborative environment. This role is permanent and will be reporting into one of the Finance Managers who is keen to bring in someone with a work hard play hard mindset who has a similar passion for finance as they do. You will be expected to assist the Finance team with AP, AR, high volume Reconciliations, and taking ownership of payroll procedures.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: BorehamwoodDate posted: 23 May 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Credit Controller role in a fast growth company based in Borehamwood. The role will be working in the office 5 days per week.