Salary £32,000 - £40,000 per annum + study support + additional benefits
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 17 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a successful market-leading business based in the Salford Quays area of Manchester. The business has seen exponential growth over the past few years which has continued throughout 2022
As the Management Accountant, you will assist the Financial Controller with the production of accurate financial transactions, crucial month-end reporting along with the maintenance of accounting records.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Production of monthly management accounts in line with reporting deadlines, including variance analysis
- Demonstrate experience in Balance sheet reconciliations, Accruals and Prepayments, Fixed Assets, Creditor and Debtor reporting
- Produce the Board report and KPI analysis
- Production of year end audit information
- Statutory accounts
- Submission of quarterly and annual Industry and Compliance Returns
- Analysing financial performance & generating forecasts
- Identifying and implementing potential process and system improvements
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Strong Management Accounts experience is essential
- Experience producing key financial reports and information
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Must possess strong team work and communication skills
- Must be very organised and have the ability to work to deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to expand their knowledge of key financial accounting functions within a business that can truly offer a fantastic development opportunities for part-qualified accountants. The business is offering a strong salary/benefits package plus study support.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 21 June 2022Assistant Management Accountant Warrington office Based 25,000 - 30000, negotiable Study support & development
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + hybrid working with additional benefits.Location: ChesterDate posted: 20 June 2022My client, a leading employment service, are looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their ever-growing finance team in Chester.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 08 June 2022An opportunity has arisen for an AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier to join a successful business in Kirkby where you will assist the Management Accountant and Finance Business Partner in the delivery of the Management Accounts.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: Newton-Le-WillowsDate posted: 05 June 2022Management Accountant Newton-le-willows £35,000 - £40,000
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 31 May 2022An opportunity has arisen for an AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier to join a successful business in Kirkby where you will assist the Management Accountant and Finance Business Partner in the delivery of the Management Accounts.