Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Cromwell Ibie
Date posted 27 April 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-04-27 2022-06-26 accountancy Hoddesdon Hertfordshire GB EN11 0BT GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to partner with a business based in Hoddesdon looking for a Management Accountant ideally at Finalist level to support a high value/security site for this growing business. The role has opened up due to an increase in demand on one of their major contracts with the businesses workloads, and having been successful in building a large growing team, expect a continuation of that in future. This is a permanent role and will be reporting into a Senior Management Accountant as well as into Central Finance. You will be expected to assist the rest of the team with preparing Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts, and Audits.
General duties for the Management Accountant will involve:
- Producing monthly management accounts, and costing and KPI reports.
- Investigating and explaining variances.
- Produce monthly review pack of financial and operational management information for discussion with customers at review meetings.
- Reconciling intercompany accounts and investigating variances.
- Produce annual budgets and periodic reforecasts for a number of profit centres.
- Invoice and Credit Control customers and update the Company cash forecast.
- Numerous ad-hoc reports and project tasks as required from the Operations Manager and Commercial Accounting Manager.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualification or Finalist.
- Experience of working at a stand-alone site.
- Experienced in accounts preparation, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and income deferral.
- Have excellent communication skills, and be comfortable liaising with internal/external stakeholders at high value brands.
- Ability to coach and mentor at different levels within the Company, to provide an understanding of finance to non-finance staff.
- Have experience providing commentary to senior leaders within the business.
- Be able to interpret and present data in a logical manner
- Have strong Excel skills.
This Management Accountant role is based in Hoddesdon and the salary is £40,000 - £45,000 plus company specific benefits.
If you have are driven and hungry to succeed with strong Excel skills and feel ready to take the next step in your career please apply or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 18 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be exclusively working in partnership with our client, a successful fast growing business who are based in St. Albans recruiting a Graduate Management Accountant position.
Salary: +20% Bonus (up to)Location: Kings LangleyDate posted: 11 May 2022Robert Walters are delighted to partner with a business based in Kings Langley looking for an Assistant Management Accountant progressing through their ACCA/CIMA Qualifications. The role looks after commercial assets the business owns and will be responsible for preparing full sets of Management Accounts (inc. budgets and forecasts, accruals & pre-payments, any reporting and analysis). The business is going through a strong period of growth and is in the process of building a large and successful team with an abundance of long-term internal opportunities. The role reports into a Financial Controller who is keen to bring in someone hungry, driven, and ambitious. You will be expected to assist the rest of the team with preparing Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts, and Audits.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 06 May 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Assistant Management Accountant role for a well known company based near St. Albans. The role will be working in the office 5 days per week offering some employee benefits.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LutonDate posted: 20 June 2022Financial Accountant - 12 month FTC - Travel Company - Luton (up to 4 days per week remote working) - Circa £40k-£45k
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annumLocation: Potters BarDate posted: 12 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering a client based in Potters Bar looking for 2 Accounts Payable Clerk members to join their large team. The roles have been created due to an increase in contracts resulting in an increase in workload. The business is looking to continue growing as it has over the past few years whilst continuing to invest in their talented best in class finance team. These are permanent roles and will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be expected to assist the rest of the team with data entry, processing invoices, and accurately recording transactions.