Salary £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 28000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A technology leader has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a Management Accountant to join their European head office based in Manchester.
Management Accountant key responsibilities:
- Completion of month end postings, reconciliations and reports to a demanding time frame
- Preparation of monthly management accounts together with supporting schedules and management information
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation of queries – ensuring the balance sheet remains "clean" and all issues and opportunities are identified and resolved
- Liaison with internal budget holders and other key stakeholders on management results and the commercial impact of divisional performance
- Review the accounting treatment of new contracts
- Input into the monthly forecasts and annual budget processes as required
- Support in the preparation of statutory accounts, tax compliance and audit schedules
- Work with external advisors and internal corporate functions (tax, internal audit and treasury)
Management Accountant key requirements:
- An qualified accountant.
- An ambitious individual and team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to actively engage business stakeholders and to respond to queries in a collaborative manner.
- Relevant experience of working within a GL function at a similar level.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Experience of Oracle/SAP or similar ERP systems, intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Apply below, or please contact Matthew Simms on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7400 for more information about the opportunity.