Salary £38,000 - £44,000 per annum + Additional Benefts
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 accountancy Camberley Surrey GB GBP 38000 44000 44000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with a leading business based a short distance for Camberley to assist in the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
This unique opportunity to join a fantastic business as a Management Accountant would give the successful candidate clear progression towards a Financial Controller/Head of Finance vacancy in the next 2 years, all whilst being surrounded by a supportive, innovative team.
Reporting into the current Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and timely production of monthly management accounts
- Take responsibility for a variety of balance sheet / P&L areas
- Support preparation of board papers and management packs
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Additional ad-hoc tasks associated with a Management Accountant role
- Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this vacancy, you will be part qualified ACA,ACCA or CIMA with a strong technical ability and be committed to completing your studies. Analytical and a problem solver, you will be able to implement processes and be comfortable working autonomously at times.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work with a commercially astute Head of Finance and have a real impact on a business.