Salary £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 accountancy Watford Hertfordshire GB GBP 38000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Management Accountant – Watford - £40,000 plus study support
A leading property company based in Watford are looking for a self motivated and driven Management Accountant to join their team! The role will suit a candidate who is half way through their studies (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) You will be responsible for full production of the Management Accounts and look for ways to improve the effectiveness of the Management Accounting Reporting process.
Main responsibilities for the Management Accountant will be:
- Responsible for the production of the Management Accounts
- Production of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of accruals and pre payments
- Identify ways to improve process’ around the Management Accounts process
- Partner with numerous internal stakeholders on Financials
- Be half way through stages of ACCA or CIMA or ACA
- Have previous accounting experience
- Have analytical and problem solving mind set
The roleof Management Accountant is based in Watford and salary is up £40,000
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with this Management Accountant role, please apply or email me at Kay.email@example.com or call for more information 01727 617010.