Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 accountancy Watford Hertfordshire GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Construction company, based in Watford who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant. The role of Management will have a salary of up to £40,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Contruction company, based in Watford who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant. The role of Management will have a salary of up to £40,000. The role will be to support the Commercial Finance Manager.
The role will include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for one of the accounts
- Detailed exception reporting, review of results with budget holders and preparation of management information for board pack
- Updating the year-end forecast on a monthly basis through partnering with commercial teams to understand commercial opportunities
- Assist with preparation of the annual budget through business understanding, the application of modelling skills and by challenging assumptions
- Monthly completion of all Balance Sheet and Bank reconciliations
- Provide support for VAT return production on a quarterly basis
- Assist with co-ordination of the Tax compliance of all the companies in the group
- Assist with co-ordination of the statutory accounts for all the companies in the group
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with Treasury Management across the Group
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience of:
- Being a Part Qualified Accountant with excellent technical knowledge
- Detailed variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting, month end close procedures
- Coming from a similar background is ideal but not essential
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards is beneficial
- Having a strong system knowledge in particular Excel
- Ability to clearly explain the financial impact of certain transactions to non-financial staff
The company offer salary of £40,000 plus a generous bonus, pension, and many more company specific benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Management Accountant opportunity contact Kay Edle at Robert Walters Finance on 01727 617010 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com