Salary £200 - £250 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 hospitality-and-catering Macclesfield Cheshire GB GBP 200 250 250 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading national hospitality and catering organisation, based in Macclesfield, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Preparing the Company’s monthly management accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- To be responsible for the accurate maintenance of accounting records, completing full monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Full analysis of variance against budget and last year to lead in financial decision making.
- To present management accounts and forecasts quarterly at Board Meetings.
- Prepare annual financial forecasts and monitor and report against these on a quarterly basis, providing proactive suggestions.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and to oversee the management of the company’s current account balances to maximise cash flow and minimise interest charges.
- Responsible for maintaining the company asset register.
- Responsible for overseeing the production of monthly VAT reclaims.
- Oversee the production of monthly payroll.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the company’s Board members and member Finance Directors to enable open and honest communication.
- To challenge the Board where appropriate and use the relevant financial information to make recommendations to the Board.
- Review the financial management requirements of the business and develop, implement and maintain effective financial processes to optimise financial performance.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the Company.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.