Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 28000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to a recent investment our client are looking to recruit the services of a Managmeent Accountant to join their small but expaning team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented finance professional to take their career onto the next level.
Our client are a forward thinking business with key finance offices based in the heart of Leeds city centre are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to be responsible for a specific business entity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this Management Accountant role will take responsibility for the accounts functions from transactional processing to the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining the financial records and monthly management accounts reporting for specific business units
- Ensure correct postings of overhead costs and purchase ledger, making payments as required
- Ensure correct raising of sales invoices
- Credit control as required
- Payroll preparation and journal posting
- Monthly revenue recognition review and appropriate postings for Accrued Income, Accrued Costs, Prepaid Costs and Deferred Revenue
- VAT compliance and reporting for company and VAT Group
- Preparation of monthly prepayment and accrual postings
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register and monthly depreciation postings
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations as required
- Ownership of Trial Balance and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support the year end audit and financial statement production process
To be successful you will have previous experience preparing management accounts, taking ownership of a business entity and be proactive in your approach to work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Management Accountant to join a growing and progressive business. If you are interested in this opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters without delay.