Management Accountant - Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits Package
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 accountancy Guildford Surrey GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently partnering with a leading business based in central Guildford to assist in recruiting for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the day to day financial activities of a number of legal entities whilst assisting with the regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the finances from start to finish ensuring monthly management accounts are completed on time.
Additional Key Accountabilities include:-
- Preparation, management and delivery of cash flow forecasts
- Debtor management for entities
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts and annual audits in IFRS, FRS 102 or UK GAAP including consolidated sets of accounts
- Assist with onboarding new projects into the management portfolio
- Business partner with respective managers within the wider business
Our client are looking for someone who is Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA who has experience of monthly, quarterly and annual management account routines within a commercial organisation. You will have strong accounting knowledge and have excellent Excel and Systems skills.
On offer is a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 with an excellent benefits package.