Head of Management Accounts
Consultant Steve Church
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-07 hospitality-and-catering London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently partnering with a well-known hospitality business to find an organised Head of Management Accounts in a fast-paced environment. The role will be reporting into the Financial controller and is based in central London.
As the Head of management accounts you will be responsible and have the confidence to sign off period end, and a large part of the position will be partnering with the Finance Director and Managing Director to make key decisions within the business.
The company, whilst established, is truly forward looking and has a hard working yet relaxed and fun culture which is great to be a part of. They have a very strong team dynamic with organised events. They have a very strong track record of progressing candidates throughout the business.
The Main remit of the Head of Management accounts includes but are not limited to;
- Appraising and submitting Management Packs
- Managing a team of 5
- Produce and control the budget as well as the monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Co-ordinating monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Business Partnering with the FD & MD
- Qualified Accountant, ACA, CIMA or ACCA.
- Multi-Site Experience
- Ideally post qualification experience
- Experience with Sage
- Prior experience of team management
- A background in restaurants or hospitality would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join an established business in an ambitious environment, please do apply or get in contact - email@example.com