Senior Management Accountant
Salary £250 - £300 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 it Chadderton Greater Manchester GB GBP 250 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global IT and technology organisation, based in Chadderton, are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant position will include:
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring that ledgers are closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all aspects of the divisional accounts.
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Responsibility for the delivery of group service levels and supporting KPIs to internal and external customers.
- Providing divisional accounts and supporting the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners of the relevant division.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interacting with transactional teams to provide feedback on issues and areas of continuous improvement.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using SAP or a similar ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
- Be open to regional travel
If you would like to apply for this Senior Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405