Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Slingo
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 property-and-housing London London 15 Finsbury Circus, London GB EC2N 7EB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Management Accountant sought by Real Estate company based in central London for 12 Month FTC.
Real Estate company based in London are seeking a Management Accountant to join the team on a 12 month FTC.
The role is within the growing finance team and will be reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will take ownership of reporting for several student properties, working with various head office teams and will be liaising with stakeholders across the portfolio.
Some of the Role Responsibilities will include;
- Cash Management, including bank reconciliations, forecasts and payment approvals.
- Preparation of turnover rent calculations and invoices
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and annual tax computations
- Assist Finance Manager with the preparation of investment accounting reporting packs
- Compile reports and supporting schedules for profit and loss line items.
- Raise rent, service charge, insurance billback invoices to commercial tenants.
- Demonstrates appropriate safe behaviours in accordance with Company, property and departmental policies, procedures and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/ visitor/ resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilising other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organisational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting breaches of process/ policy or concerns to appropriate individual(s).
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of working in a similar role within a fast-paced multi-site business ideally within the real estate sector
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Strong abilities in Excel
- Good communicator, with the ability to interpret and communicate complex financial data.
- Positive "can do" attitude with desire to learn, train and develop in the role
If this role would be of interest please do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org