Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Wythenshawe Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global logistics distribution and supply chain organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Responsibility for the full month end process including: the completion and creation of management accounts; validation and calculations of accruals and prepayments; posting of journals; balance sheet reconciliations and presentation of management accounts.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared, reviewed, and any issues dealt with promptly.
- Financial reporting and forecasting.
- Providing quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries and recommendations to the business.
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts for the division.
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support the Finance Team, decision-making and monitoring of financial performance.
- Ad hoc support to the Group Financial Controller, Group Finance Director and Business Systems Manager as required.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Be available at short notice
- Have experience of financial analysis and reporting
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.