Senior Management Accountant
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Dom Horne
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 advertising-and-pr London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A opportunity has arisen for a driven and ambitious Senior Management Accountant to join one of the worlds leading media agencies.
The business are a well known Marketing and Advertising agency whose clients are all household names. They have been growing rapidly over the previous few years and are showing no signs of slowing down. They have expanded internationally and this expansion is the reason for why this role has come about.
This Senior Management Accountant will need to be fluent in German as one of their key roles will be to support one of their growing agencies in Germany. You will primarily be based out of their brand new central London head office but will travel to Germany regularly. As to when you travel, the business is flexible so you will be able to fit it around your schedule easily.
The business have a great culture, it's vibrant, diverse and certainly a place where you can have a successful career with progression opportunities both domestically and internationally for the right candidate. The Finance Director you will work for has a very strong track record of internally progressing his staff and he himself joined in a similar role.
The day to day duties of the Senior Management Accountant are, but will not be limited to:
- Co-ordinating and executing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Produce and control the budget as well as the monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Co-ordinate and performing profitability analysis
- Communicating with and co-ordinating local accounting partners
- Develop and implement processes and systems for management accounting
- Manage a junior accountant and ensure their development
- Business partnering with Account Managers leading clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or overseas equivalent)
- Be fluent in German
- Be capable of partnering senior stakeholders
- Have strong analytic skills and commercial aptitude
- Be able to explain complicated financial information in simple terms
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic business who are a leader within their field. To find out more, please apply now or get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02075098493