Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-05 financial-services London London GB wc2e 9ab GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new a very exciting position has become available for a Management Accountant to work for one of the worlds biggest banks/financial services buisnesses based in the heart of London on a 18 month contract basis.
Overview of the Management Accountant position:
- Prepare reporting for Monthly cost reviews with Project Managers
- Review project cost performance and emerging trends
- Review and Track Spend Requests and Purchase Orders
- Maintain central tracking of resource (including vacancies) and associated costs
- Lead the consolidation of quarterly budgets & forecasts
Essential knowledge & Skills:
- Desirable experience with Essbase / Hyperion
- Strong communication skills, ensuring all stakeholders are briefed appropriately
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
If you feel this brand and exciting role working as a Management Accountant for one the worlds biggest banks/financial services buisnesses based in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or call me directly for a further discussion.