Service Charge Accountant
Salary £180 - £200 per day
Location East LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-05 property-and-housing East London London GB E5 8BQ GBP 180 200 200 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have a new opportunity for someone to join a growing property business based in North East London. They are looking for a Service Charge / Management Accountant to join the team for an initial 3-6 months contract whilst they go through a period of expansion.
Key responsibilities of the service charge accountant;
- Preparing Quarterly & Monthly Client statements of income and expenditure
- Preparing manual Trial Balance templates from the above client statements.
- Service charge Accounting
- ATB review & Analysis of the P&L
- Accruals, Prepayments and deferred Revenue
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of weekly Reports; Cash Balances & MIP
- Raising ad-hoc, parking, utilities, Insurance, key replacement and other tenant charges.
- Maintaining data held on Database by liaising regularly with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop & maintain accurate records and filing all relevant material.
This position will interview quickly and looking at profiles who are on a 1 weeks notice period or less.
If you are interested in the role then please apply directly.