Interim Management Accountant
Salary £190 - £250 per day
Consultant Jack Banks
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-04 accountancy Lincolnshire Lincolnshire GB GBP 190 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Position Overview – Interim Management Accountant: Reporting to the Financial Director, this role will focus on the completion of monthly management accounts, planning & budgeting process, with associated analysis and reporting deliverables to comply with reporting requirements * To ensure that transactions are processed accurately and on a timely basis and that accounting controls are consistently applied and monitored * Providing support in the development of a consistent, timely and relevant suite of management reporting and analysis * Supporting the Finance Director to deliver a coordinated business planning process for with the appropriate levels of granularity, transparency and supporting analysis * Responsible for the continuous development and monitoring of the companies cost base; including financial planning, reporting, and project/ synergy financial modelling
Essential Job Functions
Production of monthly management reporting packs covering P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flows.
- Provide analytical review of overall results for management and reporting purposes.
- Processing nominal ledger casing stock transactions on a timely basis.
- Monitoring expense base through development of consistent and relevant financial and strategic reporting, and ongoing strategic development through long term financial planning.
- Production of reforecasts throughout the year
- Contribute to the provision of a comprehensive business partnering function through the structured provision of useful and timely management financial information and analysis
- Coordination of the end to end expense budgeting process and maintenance of expense allocation policy and modelling capability
- Work directly with external auditors to provide any and all information to run through a smooth audit process.
- Completion of VAT returns and submission
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Experience in the preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow reporting.
- Can demonstrate experience within a manufacturing business using standard costing methodologies.
- VAT return submissions.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills, with experience of working with complex financial models.
- Experience of preparing budgets and forecasts and providing analysis on results throughout the budgeting cycle.
Please contact Jack Banks about this vacancy. firstname.lastname@example.org.