Rents & Service Charge Supervisor
Salary £30,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-09-21 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 37000 37000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Head of Rents & Service Charges the successful candidate will be responsible for a team of 5 Finance Officers. There are 3 Rents and Service Charge Supervisors and 14 Finance Officers in total.
Robert Walters are recruiting for an Rent & Service Charge Supervisor for a minimum of 6 months
Reporting to the Head of Rents & Service Charges the successful candidate will be responsible for a small team of Finance Officers
- Lead an effective and efficient rent and service charge accounting service.
- Ensure accurate and timely service charge estimates and statement of accounts are produced
- Manage controls to monitor actual performance of service charges
- Manage peaks and troughs in service demands
- Ensure operational teams are supported
- Lead the effective delivery of leasehold accountancy reviews
- Experience of rent and service charge applications and systems.
- Knowledge of rent and service charge regulation and legislation.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail
- Experience preparing monthly management accounts.
- Experience of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
Please contact James Owen at robert Walters for more information on this and other roles.