Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-09-05 media London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 200 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a global Entertainment business that is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. Based in Central London, this role will initially cover a 3 month contract however there is a strong possibility of extensions further down the line.
A market leader within the Entertainment industry is currently searching for an interim Management Accountant to join their finance team. Located in their Central London offices, this position will report directly into the Financial Controller and will cover the company's EMEA regions.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Producing and consolidating monthly management accounts
- Preparing weekly reports for senior management
- Assisting with the production of the budgets
- Providing analysis on the company's performance
- Oversee the management of the accounts payable and receivable processes
- Complete VAT returns
Requirements of the Management Accountant
- Must be a part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Must have previous Media experience
- Must be immediately available to start work
- Must be able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Must have confidence to build and present proposals
This is an exciting position that offers great exposure in an interesting industry. If you are a driven and motivated individual that can hit the ground running in this position then click the link below to apply.
**This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below.**