Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-08-30 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 200 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global IT and Technology organisation, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- To assist taking month end closing figures across the relevant platforms to report flash and final numbers.
- Review and challenge month end results, providing analytical review of key variances as required whilst improving accuracy of information reported.
- Follow up on queries and seek to develop reporting packs to build knowledge of underlying variances.
- Assist in the development of new reporting required for upcoming acquisition whilst embedding new processes and controls.
- Preparation and ownership of the balance sheet, building on existing reporting to improve understanding of key metrics.
- Overhead and cost centre analysis review and commentary – including following up with budget holders on purchase order issues as required.
- Assisting with the improvment of Financial Reporting whilst understanding key variances and building reports as required to enhance understanding across the teams.
- To provide consolidated debt reporting.
- Develop enhanced monthly Management Information, working with internal stakeholders and financial operations leadership team to develop suitable metrics.
- To provide assistance to the Lead Finance Business Partner on BAU tasks and projects.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Be available at short notice
- Have experience of financial analysis and reporting
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.