Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AA GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting marketing business with their central finance function based in Leeds city centre are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will take responsibility for the accounts functions from transactional processing to the preparation of monthly management accounts.
As a Management Accountant, your duties will include:
- Responsible for maintaining the financial records and monthly management accounts reporting for specific business units.
- Ensure correct postings of overhead costs and purchase ledger, making payments as required.
- Ensure correct raising of sales invoices.
- Credit control as required.
- Payroll preparation and journal posting.
- Monthly revenue recognition review and appropriate postings for Accrued Income, Accrued Costs, Prepaid Costs and Deferred Revenue.
- VAT compliance and reporting for company and VAT Group.
- Preparation of monthly prepayment and accrual postings.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register and monthly depreciation postings.
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations as required.
- Ownership of Trial Balance and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Support the year end audit and financial statement production process.
If you are interested in applying for this Management Accountant role then please send your CV to email@example.com.