Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 fmcg London London GB W2 1NJ GBP 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently working alongside a privately owned games manufacturing business who are looking to hire an ambitious and highly enthusiastic Management Accountant.
Are you a Management Accountant seeking a new and challenging? Are you looking for a role that offers a fast-paced environment and an opportunity to learn from the best? If so, my client has experienced recent growth and due to this, they are looking to hire a Finalist level Management Accountant to join their Central London Headquarters.
Reporting directly into an impressive Finance Director, you will be tasked in preparing the management accounts for three companies to be reviewed by the Senior accountant. Further tasks include:
- Produce the monthly P&L and balance sheet
- Review variances to the prior year and budget answering any queries the budget holders may have
- Produce the monthly sales reporting figures as well as ad-hoc sales reports
- Responsible for all monthly balance sheet reconciliations including prepayments, accruals and fixed asset
- Stock and intercompany reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks
- Assisting with royalty reporting at quarter end
The ideal candidate will be at the final stages of their professional qualification (ACCA,CIMA,ACA or overseas equivalent) and have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role. You will be highly personable, confident and have experience working in a FMCG or consumer business. Finally, you will be a team player who enjoys working in a small team, confident using Excel and somebody who has a `can do` attitude.
On offer is a salary between £35,000 and £45,000.
**This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below.**