Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-16 2019-09-14 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a FTSE-listed property development business, are looking for a commercially minded Management Accountant to join their London finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, and working closely with the Finance Director, you will take full financial ownership for a portfolio of properties around London.
The role is a complete mix of management accounting, budgeting, forecasting, ad hoc analysis and financial control. You will business partner closely with the project teams, and will have significant responsibilities from day one.
If you are looking for a genuinely commercial role from day one, and have an interest in the London property market, this is the perfect first step from practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Profit forecast and cash flow maintenance and budgeting
- Balance sheet maintenance and financial control
- Production of monthly management accounts, management reports and board reports
- Month end reporting to parent companies.
- Various ad-hoc reporting, analysis and modelling.
- Sales and marketing cost and budget reviews.
- Preparation and review of project appraisals for existing and new sites.
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors.
- Management of confidential payroll information and costing.
- Working closely with the project management team to ensure changes in commercial circumstances are modelled in company forecastss.
- Working with the wider finance team to deliver improvement in management information reporting.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Able to take responsibility for a range of tasks immediately
- Confident, hard-working, team player
- An interest/experience in real estate development is highly desirable
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!