Finance Business Partner
Salary £230 - £300 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 manufacturing-and-production Wythenshawe Greater Manchester GB GBP 230 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global manufacturing and production organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Finance Business Partner position will include:
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring that ledgers are closed to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring and reporting cash flow for three entities.
- Creating and preparing reports using data and Excel skills.
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Variance analysis.
- Preparation of MI reports and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Operational excellence reporting including efficiency and hours worked compared to budgets/margins.
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Be open to travel within the North West
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Finance Business Partner role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.