Salary £180 - £220 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 public-sector-and-housing Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 180 220 220 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A specialist public sector and government organisation, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Responsibility for the full month end process including: the completion and creation of management accounts; validation and calculations of accruals and prepayments; posting of journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Financial reporting and forecasting.
- Providing quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries.
- Assisting with the preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support Finance Team, decision-making and monitoring of financial performance.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have proven experience of preparing and presenting management accounts
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.