Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a leading player in the flexible office industry, are looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their stunning London head office.
The Corporate Accountant will have a broad range of responsibilities, making it the perfect first step into industry. The role will involve hands on management and financial reporting, as well as some tax work and various other ad hoc projects.
In addition, the Corporate Accountant will manage a team of 2 junior accountants, giving the successful candidate line management responsibility straight away.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation on Monthly Management Accounts and co ordinating the monthly Board Pack production
- Lead the production of Group (IFRS) consolidated accounts for external reporting and filing at half year and full year
- Assisting with improvements to Risk Management and Compliance testing
- Production of Subsidiary (UK GAAP) accounts
- Documenting and improving technical accounting issues
- Managing balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Corporation tax and management of other taxes including VAT and employee taxes
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Previous experience in both audit and accounts preparation, both IFRS and UK GAAP
- An interest/knowledge of the property industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Hands on, analytical, with strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team of two junior accountants
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch!