Salary £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-07-12 transport-and-rail Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading national transport and rail organisation, based in Stockport, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Producing management accounts, reports and financial information for an operating company within the business.
- Analyse management accounts compared to budget/forecast and provide commentaries.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and investigate any variances when they occur.
- Providing key support to our commercial team to aid decision making.
- Liaising with both key finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Preparing the year-end and half-year reporting pack and assisting the Financial Controller with the production of statutory accounts.
- Assisting with the preperation of the year-end tax pack.
- Assisting with the continuous improvement of the finance department and being proactive in identifying opportunities to improve processes and efficiencies.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have proven experience of preparing and presenting management accounts
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.