Group Management Accountant
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Equity, Bonus, Benefits
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-04 telecommunications City of London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a fast growing SME tech platform with an inspiring growth story. Following a record breaking year in which office headcount, client interest and revenue has more than doubled, the group are now looking to employ an ambitious and diligent Group Management Accountant.
My client is a fast growing SME tech platform with an inspiring growth story. Following a record breaking year in which office headcount, client interest and revenue has more than doubled, the group are now looking to employ an ambitious and diligent Group Management Accountant to take ownership of day to day finance, supporting the Group CFO as his number 2.
This is a broad and mixed role, offering candidates the unique opportunity to be a key component in what the company forecasts as another huge growth year. The CFO wishes to stress this role is for a candidate who is motivated by taking ownership.
- Produce monthly management accounts - single entity + consolidated vs budget
- Variance analysis commentary
- Ongoing development & integration of financial systems (accounting, budgets, timesheet etc)
- Ongoing implementation & improvement of controls & processes
- Improve quality and content of reporting
- Partnering with other departments to provide Financial insight and control
About the company
- Top 5 consumer rights technology platforms
- High growth year last year
- Projected further growth moving into 2020.
- Qualified Accountant with 2 years + post qualified experience.
- No industry background is required, however those with a background in the technology space are of preference
- Experience working in a hand on, broad capacity
- Strong business partnering skills
For more information on this role, please contact me on 02075098139/07770685125. Alternatively, please send an updated CV to email@example.com. More than happy to pick up over the phone at your convenience.